- Oliva’s Top Tips for the Curvy WomenAmple bust
- Curvy hips
- Slim waist
1. 1950’s is your perfect era – think Marylin Monroe, A-line skirts teamed with a fitted top.
2. Any skirt will suit your fabulous figure but a pencil skirt will always be the most flattering. Draw attention to your curves with a peplum detail.
4. Emphasize your shoulders with puff-sleeves or epaulettes on jackets.
5. High waisted wide-legged tailored trousers look fab on an hourglass figure, accentuating your tiny waist and skimming hips beautifully.
6. A great tip is to make sure your clothes are fitted but not ‘tight’. Consider buying the next size up. This will not only create a classier look but your clothes will look more expensive too.
Click here to browse more from Simply Be
More from the how to dress for your Shape series